Don’t know what to make for dinner and your one a budget. Who isnt these days. It seems like you have had chicken so much you could almost lay an egg your self. Yet this simple but tasty chicken dish is a sure fire hit and takes very little time to make. (NOTE I have a tip for you to make your chicken super moist. I use japanese mayo. I cover it richly and let sit for an hour or so. when it is time to add the bread crumbs i simply dipinto my breadcrumb mixture and st a side to adhere a bit) It never fails . You can also use standard best foods mayo if you can not find japanese. The asian brands are less sweet and work better in my opinion.) This wonderful baked chicken recipe that’s quick and easy! Using just a few handy ingredients, create a delicious main dish, that also makes great leftovers – if there are any! Serve with a salad and pasta or rice for a quick, scrumptious dinner.
Bursting Campari tomatoes pair perfectly with parmesan and panko-covered chicken cutlets.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 c. panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Chopped Garlic Clove
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 lb. Campari Tomatoes
- Side salad and garlic bread, for serving
- Japanese mayo-or Best Foods Mayo You can use whole grain mustard in place of mayo to change the taste profile
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cover your chicken in mayo and let sit for a small time.
- Cover chicken in breadcrumps. You can also add liptons Onion soup mix to breadcrumbs to add taste.)
- Season with kosher salt and black pepper. Stir together panko breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan, olive oil, chopped parsley, and chopped garlic clove.
- Arrange Campari tomatoes around chicken. Bake until chicken is just cooked through, 14 to 16 minutes.
- Serve with a side salad and garlic bread.